- Reduce Fading & Health Risks. Window film blocks up to 99% of UV rays. A tint in the film also significantly reduces heat on your interior surfaces. Addressing these two primary causes of fading helps to protect your valuable home or office furnishings. By stopping virtually all the UV rays, window film also provides an effective "sunscreen" for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Control heat. Today's window film can provide up to 82% solar energy rejection versus untreated glass. By controlling hot spots and overall unwanted interior heat from the sun, window film helps create a more comfortable living while reducing cooling costs.
- Cut Glare. Whatever the cause—direct sun, reflection from snow, water, or surrounding buildings—glare is not only annoying but can also be dangerous if it blinds your vision. Like sunglasses, window film does an excellent job of cutting glare.
- Enjoy Energy Savings. Solar control films can significantly reduce air conditioning usage. This will extend the life of A/C systems and reduce energy costs.
- Enhance Appearance. Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design that is desired, there's a variety of window film options that can aesthetically enhance the exterior of your home, shop or office . From virtually invisible films to darker colours, there's a range of shades to give you the look you want.
- Increase Safety & Security. Accidents, forces of nature and human threats can instantly turn a pane of glass into dangerous shards. Our Safety films transform ordinary glass into safety glass, without the cost or hassle of changing the glass. We can certify our installations to comply with the NZ building standards NZS 4223:Part 3. Thicker protective safety films are available to provide an extra level of protection in case of breakage and increased security for your possessions against smash-and-grab robberies.
- Fast & Easy. Professional installation is quick and simple. There is minimal disruption to your daily lifestyle or work schedule.
Have been tinting homes and business premises for 20 years now and still love solving people's problems. Go to my old blog here